Are you looking for the best camera to take videos of Bmx riding? In this blog post, we will share with you some of the best cameras for capturing Bmx, as well as mentioning some accessories you may like to consider. Whether you’re looking for a camera that sends pictures and videos directly to your phone or one that can be controlled remotely, we’ve got you covered.
In addition to the purchase of your camera to capture bmx, you may wish to consider the following accessories;
- Memory Cards
- These are inserted in your new camera, and used to safely store all of your adventures.
- Look out for one with a fast speed and plenty of storage capacity (128GB or higher). You may be surprised how much space high quality 4K or 1080p video consumes.
- Check out our post on the best memory cards for more information.
- Extra Batteries
- Video editing software
- Specific mounts for your handlebars, helmet, chest .etc
- Practice, practice, practice!